Inside Your Ride: The Group
The Group is not currently in session, future dates are TBA.
Online Group Mental Skills Coaching with Tonya Johnston, MA
The Group is designed for riders who are looking for on-going support, inspiration and mental skills assistance in an online format. As of July 2020, this program will be inviting founding members to join at low cost and to be part of the program development process.
- Weekly Zoom meeting with all members for mental skills coaching support and Q & A
- Private Facebook group for community building, group member peer-support and live events
- Weekly resource suggestions to include a variety of two or more of the following: handout, worksheet, books, readings, podcast episodes, movies, YouTube videos
- Brief weekly check-in and mental skills instructional video from Tonya
- Theme of the month
- Integration with Inside Your Ride: The Book Club for those who are interested
- Can I join for any length of time?
Yes, you can join and stay for one month, three months, a full year – any amount of time that makes sense for you.
- Will the Zoom calls be on the same day and time each week?
No, there will be some variety to accommodate members from a variety of time zones and countries. Meeting days and times will be published in the Facebook group and emailed to you at the start of each month.
- Will the calls and videos be available to watch after they air?
Yes, all Zooms and videos will be posted to the Facebook group for viewing at your convenience.
- Are there age or level restrictions?
- Can you request a Group for your barn or a group of friends?
Yes, private versions of The Group can also be designed for you, your barn, your clients or friends. Please email for information.
- Can I join mid-month?
Yes, you can join anytime but the billing cycle will occur on the first of every month.