The Plaid Horse presents “Inside Your Ride” with mental skills coach Tonya Johnston. Today, Tonya talks mental skills with Geoffrey Hesslink, a young professional who was recently second in the USHJA International Hunter Derby Finals in his first time ever competing in the championship; discusses the book “Yoga Sparks”, yoga-on-the-go and mindfulness with author and instructor Carol Krucoff; answers a listener question on staying confident at medal finals.
or click the podcast icons to subscribe & auto-download future podcasts on your phone.
Guests and Links:
- Link to Sound File: Click Here
- Host: Tonya Johnston, Visit her website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Sponsors: Plaid Horse Magazine, Epona Exchange and Vitalize
- Photo: Shawn McMillen Photography
- Guest: Geoffrey Hesslink from Andre Dignelli’s Heritage Farm: Facebook | Instagram
- Guest: Carol Krucoff from Duke Integrative Medicine