Keep up to date with Tonya's podcasts and online videos.
On today’s show brought to you by the Taylor, Harris Insurance Services and The Plaid Horse Magazine, Mental Skills Coach, Tonya Johnston, speaks to top trainer Karen Healey. Karen’s riders have won in every ring for decades and she is especially known for her...
Plaidcast 228: Tonya Johnston with Bliss Heers & Carlee McCutcheon by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services
Tonya speaks to Bliss Heers, a top showjumping rider who was recently named to the shortlist for the Tokyo Olympics. Tonya also welcomes 15-year old Carlee McCutcheon who is a successful up and coming junior rider competing in the hunters, jumpers and equitation who...
Tonya speaks to one of the most talented and sought-after groundsmen in the sport, Kost Karazissis. Husband of top hunter and derby rider, Jenny Karazissis, Kost has a lifetime of experience bringing out the best in riders and horses in the hunter and jumper rings....
- Webinar for EquestrianProfessional.com – Equestrian Goal Setting Strategies for Horse Professionals
- Webinar for Practical Horseman Magazine: Mental Skills for Confident Riding
- How Sport Psychology Complements the Rider’s Physical Training
- Mental Focus & Confidence in the Warm-Up Ring
- Techniques to Get Energized Before You Ride
- Improving Your Focus with Performance Goals
- Tracking Your Rides
- Visualization Before You Go to the Show
- Getting Over Fear
- Preparing for an Important Show: Part 1
- Preparing for an Important Show: Part 2