Keep up to date with Tonya's podcasts and online videos.
On today’s show, Tonya talks about her own personal preparation and mental skills routine in relation to how she got ready for a successful outing at the Capital Challenge horse show. Piper Klemm joins the show today to help Tonya describe and illustrate her mental...
On today’s show, Tonya speaks to Olympic and World Equestrian Games gold and silver medalist and world-renowned show jumping rider Laura Kraut. Fresh off of the US nation’s cup win at Aachen, Laura talks about her focus and mental strength, her illustrious career, and...
Plaidcast 245: Tonya Johnston with Samantha Schaefer & Eddie O’Connor by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services
On today’s show Tonya speaks to top rider and trainer Samantha Schaefer about her career and recent success at derby finals. Tonya also speaks with clinical sport psychologist Eddie O’Connor about improving your sleep to improve your performance. Brought to you by...
- Webinar for EquestrianProfessional.com – Equestrian Goal Setting Strategies for Horse Professionals
- Webinar for Practical Horseman Magazine: Mental Skills for Confident Riding
- How Sport Psychology Complements the Rider’s Physical Training
- Mental Focus & Confidence in the Warm-Up Ring
- Techniques to Get Energized Before You Ride
- Improving Your Focus with Performance Goals
- Tracking Your Rides
- Visualization Before You Go to the Show
- Getting Over Fear
- Preparing for an Important Show: Part 1
- Preparing for an Important Show: Part 2