Keep up to date with Tonya's podcasts and online videos.
Today, Tonya speaks with Kyla Makhloghi, a top rider and trainer about mindset, the importance of process and building confidence. Tonya also talks about how to tackle doubt and how you can actually use it to your advantage. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance...
Today, Tonya speaks with mental skills coach Annette Paterakis, who recently released her new book “Winning Habits: How Elite Equestrians Master the Mental Game”. Tonya also answers a listener question about ways to create a strong team atmosphere and support one...
Tonya speaks with Olympic dressage silver medalist Sabine Schut-Kery about her mindset and mental preparation. She also does some myth busting about negative self-talk and gives you a fun strategy to help you turn it around. Plaidcast 258: Tonya Johnston with Sabine...
- Webinar for EquestrianProfessional.com – Equestrian Goal Setting Strategies for Horse Professionals
- Webinar for Practical Horseman Magazine: Mental Skills for Confident Riding
- How Sport Psychology Complements the Rider’s Physical Training
- Mental Focus & Confidence in the Warm-Up Ring
- Techniques to Get Energized Before You Ride
- Improving Your Focus with Performance Goals
- Tracking Your Rides
- Visualization Before You Go to the Show
- Getting Over Fear
- Preparing for an Important Show: Part 1
- Preparing for an Important Show: Part 2