Keep up to date with Tonya's podcasts and online videos.
Plaidcast 210: Tonya Johnston with Lucy Blain and Mental Skills Q + A by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services
Tonya chats with author and blogger Lucy Blain from Scotland who recently released her first book “Stable Thoughts”. Tonya also answers a listener question about moving up a division and another question about how to focus when your horse’s resume is bigger than your...
The Plaid Horse presents “Inside Your Ride” with mental skills coach Tonya Johnston. Today, Tonya welcomes top trainer Frank Madden of Capital Hill Show Stables and answers a listener question about how to effectively deal with “Imposter Syndrome” which is an...
The Plaid Horse presents “Inside Your Ride” with mental skills coach Tonya Johnston. Today, Tonya welcomes Janet Jones, author of the new book “Horse Brain Human Brain”. Janet is a brain scientist and horsewoman, and she explains how human and equine brains can work...
- Webinar for EquestrianProfessional.com – Equestrian Goal Setting Strategies for Horse Professionals
- Webinar for Practical Horseman Magazine: Mental Skills for Confident Riding
- How Sport Psychology Complements the Rider’s Physical Training
- Mental Focus & Confidence in the Warm-Up Ring
- Techniques to Get Energized Before You Ride
- Improving Your Focus with Performance Goals
- Tracking Your Rides
- Visualization Before You Go to the Show
- Getting Over Fear
- Preparing for an Important Show: Part 1
- Preparing for an Important Show: Part 2