Keep up to date with Tonya's podcasts and online videos.
Tonya Johnston speaks with top junior rider Alex Alston, who recently won Gladstone Finals East and has been enjoying success in every ring and answers a listener question about gathering belief in yourself as you head out to compete and reach for your goals. Brought...
On today’s show Tonya speaks to top horseperson, judge, and clinician Diane Carney about mindset, what it means to be a lifelong learner and how to excel in the show ring. She also answers a listener's question about staying focused in the hunter ring when there is so...
On today’s show brought to you by the Taylor, Harris Insurance Services and The Plaid Horse Magazine, Mental Skills Coach, Tonya Johnston, speaks to top trainer Karen Healey. Karen’s riders have won in every ring for decades and she is especially known for her...
- Webinar for EquestrianProfessional.com – Equestrian Goal Setting Strategies for Horse Professionals
- Webinar for Practical Horseman Magazine: Mental Skills for Confident Riding
- How Sport Psychology Complements the Rider’s Physical Training
- Mental Focus & Confidence in the Warm-Up Ring
- Techniques to Get Energized Before You Ride
- Improving Your Focus with Performance Goals
- Tracking Your Rides
- Visualization Before You Go to the Show
- Getting Over Fear
- Preparing for an Important Show: Part 1
- Preparing for an Important Show: Part 2