Keep up to date with Tonya's podcasts and online videos.
Tonya Johnston, Mental Skills Coach answers listener questions with her friend and colleague Carrie Jackson. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in! Plaidcast 275: Tonya Johnston with Carrie Jackson by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services GUESTS...
Today, Tonya speaks with Kyla Makhloghi, a top rider and trainer about mindset, the importance of process and building confidence. Tonya also talks about how to tackle doubt and how you can actually use it to your advantage. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance...
Today, Tonya speaks with mental skills coach Annette Paterakis, who recently released her new book “Winning Habits: How Elite Equestrians Master the Mental Game”. Tonya also answers a listener question about ways to create a strong team atmosphere and support one...
- Webinar for EquestrianProfessional.com – Equestrian Goal Setting Strategies for Horse Professionals
- Webinar for Practical Horseman Magazine: Mental Skills for Confident Riding
- How Sport Psychology Complements the Rider’s Physical Training
- Mental Focus & Confidence in the Warm-Up Ring
- Techniques to Get Energized Before You Ride
- Improving Your Focus with Performance Goals
- Tracking Your Rides
- Visualization Before You Go to the Show
- Getting Over Fear
- Preparing for an Important Show: Part 1
- Preparing for an Important Show: Part 2