Keep up to date with Tonya's podcasts and online videos.
Tonya speaks with top equitation rider and working student Luke Jensen. Tonya also shares the “Top 5 things she would never do at a horse show”. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in! Plaidcast 293: Tonya Johnston with Luke Jensen by Taylor,...
Tonya Johnston, Mental Skills Coach speaks with top amateur jumper rider Vanessa Haas Hood. Tonya also answers a listener's question about how to handle when you feel different than you expected before you walk into the show ring. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris...
Tonya Johnston, Mental Skills Coach talks to living legend, professional Louise Serio of Derbydown. Tonya also shares her five favorite strategies for boosting your mental game this month! Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in! Plaidcast 281:...
- Webinar for EquestrianProfessional.com – Equestrian Goal Setting Strategies for Horse Professionals
- Webinar for Practical Horseman Magazine: Mental Skills for Confident Riding
- How Sport Psychology Complements the Rider’s Physical Training
- Mental Focus & Confidence in the Warm-Up Ring
- Techniques to Get Energized Before You Ride
- Improving Your Focus with Performance Goals
- Tracking Your Rides
- Visualization Before You Go to the Show
- Getting Over Fear
- Preparing for an Important Show: Part 1
- Preparing for an Important Show: Part 2