Plaidcast episode #54 – Inside Your Ride: USEF Youth Chef d’Equipe DiAnn Langer about the importance of mental skills training for up and coming riders, the value of visualization and what it takes to be fully prepared to move up on the rider pathway. Three-time off-road triathlon champion Lesley Paterson and sport psychologist Simon Marshall, co-authors of Brave Athlete talk about building self-confidence and self-efficacy.
Or click the podcast icons in the right column to subscribe & auto-download future podcasts on your phone or device.
- Visit the PlaidCast on Horse Radio Network
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Host: Tonya Johnston, Visit her website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Sponsors: Plaid Horse Magazine, Epona Exchange, Washington International Horse Show and The Plaid Horse Gear
- Photo: Tonya Johnston and DiAnn Langer
- Guest: DiAnn Langer, US Equestrian Youth Chef d’Equipe
- Guest: Simon Marshall, Sport Psychologist and professor at UC San Diego
- Guest: Lesley Paterson, 3-time off-road Triathlon World Champion