Tonya speaks with top equitation rider and working student Luke Jensen. Tonya also shares the “Top 5 things she would never do at a horse show”. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 293:
- Host: Tonya Johnston, Visit her Website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Guest: Luke Jensen is a 18-year old working student for Missy Clark and John Brennan at North Run. He is a top equitation competitor, who won the WEF Equitation Championship and tied for the win in the Ronnie Mutch Equitation championship at Devon this year.
- Photo Credit: Kind Media, LLC
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services, Taylor, Harris Insurance Services (THIS) was founded in 1987 to provide specialized insurance for all types of equine risk. THIS places their policies with the highest rated and most secure carriers, meticulously selected for reliability and prompt claims settlement. THIS is proud of their worldwide reputation for responsive and courteous service, and welcomes the opportunity to discuss your equine insurance needs and provide you with a quote.
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Sponsors: Excel Supplements, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses, Purina Animal Nutrition, Alexis Kletjian, America Cryo, ClipMyHorse.TV and American Equestrian School