Tonya speaks with top trainer Andre Dignelli of Heritage Farm about all things mindset, going after big goals and staying focused on what is important. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
Plaidcast 302: Tonya Johnston, Mental Skills Coach with Andre Dignelli by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 302:
- Host: Tonya Johnston, Visit her Website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Guest: Andre Dignelli is the owner and head trainer at Heritage Farm, which has produced national hunter, jumper and equitation champions for nearly three decades. In his junior years, Andre won the USET finals and later went on to win the bronze medal at the Pan Am Games. Since then, Andre has coached numerous equitation, hunter and jumper champions at the nation’s top shows. His program has helped develop top riders including Kent Farrington, Kirsten Coe, Maggie McAlary, Reed Kessler, Lillie Keenan and many others.
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services, Taylor, Harris Insurance Services (THIS) was founded in 1987 to provide specialized insurance for all types of equine risk. THIS places their policies with the highest rated and most secure carriers, meticulously selected for reliability and prompt claims settlement. THIS is proud of their worldwide reputation for responsive and courteous service, and welcomes the opportunity to discuss your equine insurance needs and provide you with a quote.
- Photo Credit: KIND Media
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Sponsors: Purina Animal Nutrition, Alexis Kletjian, America Cryo, Nikovian, Wordley Martin Premium Equestrian Surfaces, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses, and American Equestrian School