Tonya speaks with collegiate equestrian coaches Logan Fiorentino of Texas Christian University (TCU) and Anna Becker of the University of Georgia. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 311:
- Host: Tonya Johnston, Visit her Website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Guest: Logan Fiorentino is the Head Jumping Seat coach at Texas Christian University (TCU). Logan is in her 11th season as Jumping Seat coach at TCU and with the help of a great coaching and support staff, has transformed the Jumping Seat program into a force on the national level.
- Guest: Anna Becker was named Jumping Seat Assistant Equestrian Coach for the University of Georgia Equestrian Team in June 2018. Anna is primarily responsible for coaching the Equitation Over Fences squad as well as recruiting for the English discipline. During the 2020-21 season, Anna assisted the team to the program’s seventh National Championship. The team’s accomplishments, and specifically her squad, earned her NCEA Jumping Seat Coach of the Year recognition. A collegiate rider herself, Anna contributed to two SEC Championships, two Hunt Seat National Championships, and two team National Championships at Auburn University from 2010-2013.
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services (THIS) was founded in 1987 to provide specialized insurance for all types of equine risk. THIS places their policies with the highest rated and most secure carriers, meticulously selected for reliability and prompt claims settlement. THIS is proud of their worldwide reputation for responsive and courteous service, and welcomes the opportunity to discuss your equine insurance needs and provide you with a quote.
- Photo Credit: UGA Sports Communications/Tony Walsh, TCU Athletics/Sharon Ellman Photography, Erin Gilmore Photography
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Sponsors: Purina Animal Nutrition, America Cryo, American Stalls, LAURACEA, BoneKare, Wordley Martin Premium Equestrian Surfaces, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses, With Purpose: The Balmoral Standard, and American Equestrian School