“We each have our own journey, our own goals and our own path to success. I will never be Laura Kraut, and I will never be Beezie Madden but I can be the best Lillie I can be. At the end of the day you have to improve yourself.” – Lillie Keenan from today’s Inside Your Ride podcast. So inspirational! Thanks, Lillie!
Tonya Johnston chats with Lillie Keenan about her favorite mental skills, how she developed and continues to develop her mental strength and how she stays focused while balancing school and competition. Afterwords she is joined by young professional Jacob Pope about his career, how staying grounded helped him achieve success and how a focus on improvement keeps him motivated.
Pic credit: @bigeq
Or click the podcast icons in the right column to subscribe & auto-download future podcasts on your phone or device.
- Visit the PlaidCast on Horse Radio Network
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Host: Tonya Johnston, Visit her website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Sponsors: Plaid Horse Magazine, Epona Exchange, Washington International Horse Show and The Plaid Horse Gear
- Photo: Tonya Johnston and DiAnn Langer
- Guest: DiAnn Langer, US Equestrian Youth Chef d’Equipe
- Guest: Simon Marshall, Sport Psychologist and professor at UC San Diego
- Guest: Lesley Paterson, 3-time off-road Triathlon World Champion