Tonya speaks with top amateur hunter riders Caroline Ingalls and Irene Neuwirth who both had amazing indoor seasons this fall. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 308:
- Host: Tonya Johnston, Visit her Website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Guest: Caroline Ingalls is an amateur owner hunter rider who rides with Hap Hansen Stables. This fall she and her horse Concerto were grand champion at both Harrisburg and the National Horse show in Kentucky – impressively the second time for them as grand A/O champions at the National Horse Show. Caroline is an interior designer and lives in southern California.
- Guest: Irene Neuwirth is an amateur owner hunter rider who trains with John Bragg of Bridgeport Farms. She was champion at Devon this year in the 3’6? A/O hunters and was champion and reserve her first time at the Washington International Horse Show as well as reserve champion at Harrisburg. Irene balances her riding time around her business where she designs original fine jewelry.
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services, Taylor, Harris Insurance Services (THIS) was founded in 1987 to provide specialized insurance for all types of equine risk. THIS places their policies with the highest rated and most secure carriers, meticulously selected for reliability and prompt claims settlement. THIS is proud of their worldwide reputation for responsive and courteous service, and welcomes the opportunity to discuss your equine insurance needs and provide you with a quote.
- Photo Credit: Shawn McMillen Photography
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Sponsors: Purina Animal Nutrition, America Cryo, American Stalls, LAURACEA, BoneKare, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses, With Purpose: The Balmoral Standard, and American Equestrian School