Tonya speaks with top international Grand Prix rider Kyle King about ways to work on your mental skills during your cross training. Tonya also talks about how to use a challenge mindset to bring your best to the ring. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
Plaidcast 324: Tonya Johnston’s Inside Your Ride with Kyle King by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services
GUESTS AND LINKS EPISODE 324:
- Host: Tonya Johnston, Visit her Website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Guest: Kyle King is a top international Grand Prix rider, trainer and clinician. He is a second-generation professional horseman and his national and international success in recent years has helped him make significant progress in the world rankings. Kyle has a simple, positive, and confidence-building style of teaching. From beginner to Grand Prix level, Kyle’s main goals for his riders’ are to feel more balanced and confident in their skills.
- Photo Credit: High Desert Sport Photo
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services, Taylor, Harris Insurance Services (THIS) was founded in 1987 to provide specialized insurance for all types of equine risk. THIS places their policies with the highest rated and most secure carriers, meticulously selected for reliability and prompt claims settlement. THIS is proud of their worldwide reputation for responsive and courteous service, and welcomes the opportunity to discuss your equine insurance needs and provide you with a quote.
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Sponsors: Purina Animal Nutrition, America Cryo, Alexis Kletjian Jewelry, Saddlery Brands International, Wordley Martin Premium Equestrian Surfaces, BoneKare, StreamHorse, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses, With Purpose: The Balmoral Standard and American Equestrian School