Tonya Johnston, Mental Skills Coach speaks with top up-and-coming showjumping rider and trainer Kaitlin Campbell. Tonya also talks about how being vulnerable impacts us as riders and how your mental strength plays a key role in approaching the uncertainty that goes with competition. Brought to you by Taylor, Harris Insurance Services. Listen in!
GUESTS AND LINKS:
- Host: Tonya Johnston, Visit her Website, Facebook and buy her book Inside Your Ride
- Guest: Kaitlin Campbell is an up-and-coming professional who rides for SWS Training and Sales. Kaitlin gained experience with hunters and jumpers on the East Coast from trainers including Tim Goguen, Shane Sweetnam, Rachel Kennedy, and Debbie Stephens. After graduating from American University in 2013, Kaitlin learned how to develop young horses at Spy Coast Farm, as well as taught and trained top show and sale horses under Leslie Emerson at Marigot Bay Farm before moving to California in 2016. Kaitlin has several Grand Prix wins at venues such as Thermal, Upperville and Temecula and was leading jumper rider during the 2023 Desert winter circuit.
- Photo Credit: Spowartholm
- Title Sponsor: Taylor, Harris Insurance Services, Taylor, Harris Insurance Services (THIS) was founded in 1987 to provide specialized insurance for all types of equine risk. THIS places their policies with the highest rated and most secure carriers, meticulously selected for reliability and prompt claims settlement. THIS is proud of their worldwide reputation for responsive and courteous service, and welcomes the opportunity to discuss your equine insurance needs and provide you with a quote.
- Subscribe To: The Plaid Horse Magazine
- Sponsors: Purina Animal Nutrition, America Cryo, Alexis Kletjian Jewelry, Saddlery Brands International, BoneKare, LAURACEA, StreamHorse, Show Strides Book Series, Online Equestrian College Courses, With Purpose: The Balmoral Standard, and American Equestrian School